At the end of this module, you should have the knowledge and understanding of
- Methods and systems to measure impact of advanced clinical practice
- The implications and applications of epidemiological, demographic, social, political and professional trends and developments appropriate to your clinical practice
- Theories, techniques and models of leadership and teamwork and how these can be applied across professional boundaries in health and social care
- The importance and impact of peer review and evaluation in advanced clinical practice
- Theories, models and techniques which can be deployed across health and social care systems to aﬀect change at individual, team and organisational level
- Identify the need for change; generate practice innovations; act as a role model; lead new practice and service redesign solutions in response to individuals’ feedback and service need
- The range of evidence- based strategies to manage risk in clinical practice.