Referral Refinement Course
Date: 8th to 10th July 2020
A three day intensive course on referral refinement that is aimed at optometrists who wish to develop their knowledge on referral criteria; when and how urgently to refer patients onwards to secondary care. The course covers every aspect of ocular referrals and includes interactive lectures on the referral criteria of ocular conditions and is delivered by consultant ophthalmologists in each field of ophthalmology.
After attending this course, you should have a better understanding of referral procedures in the following areas:
- ARMD referral refinement including OCT interpretation and guidelines
- Glaucoma referral refinement and optic nerve head assessment
- Refining referrals to neurology
- Refining referrals to oncology
- Cataract assessment and referral
- Uveitis referral refinement
- Refining referrals to paediatric ophthalmology
- A&E referral refinement
CET points available.
Course fee includes course materials, light lunch, refreshments and certificate of attendance. You can attend all 3 days or pick and choose a date that suits you.
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org