NEW: Ocular Emergencies - Thursday 18th June 2020
This course will discuss the most common conditions seen in A&E and how to manage them with shared care decision making. It aims to give an insight into the A&E pathway will be given to aid optometrists in making management decisions. Sessions include:
- Signs and symptoms of common urgent ocular abnormalities
- Decision making for private practice optometrists
- Private patient and internal HES referrals
- Photographs and specific case studies
- Legal and ethical implications of prescribing
- Protocols and follow up procedures for patients in A&E
CET points available. Course fee includes course materials, light lunch, refreshments and certificate of attendance.
To express interest, please email: email@example.com
Sorry, currently there are no products/events available for this category, please take time to browse our other categories displayed on the left hand side of the screen or please try again at a later date.