To provide delegates with an update on glaucoma, and its treatments
By the end of the course, you will cover:
- An overview of the classifications of glaucoma
- The importance of ophthalmic imaging in glaucoma care
- Visual field analysis
- Pharmacology and medical treatment related to glaucoma
- Surgical interventions
- Compliance and concordance with treatment
- Question and answer session
This course is aimed at nurses and support staff who have a specialised interest in glaucoma.
Current Bookable Dates
Sorry, currently there are no products/events available for this category, please take time to browse our other categories displayed on the left hand side of the screen or please try again at a later date.