To provide delegates with a refresher on anatomy and physiology of the eye and also to provide current guidance on performing biometry and a chance to discuss the issues that new biometrists may face.
By the end of the course, you will cover:
- An overview of anatomy & physiology to include basic refraction and focimetry
- Principles of biometry
- Different methods of measuring the Axial length
- IOL calculations and formulary
- Important steps before you start your measurements
- Difficult biometry scenarios
- Issues for biometrists
- Case scenarios
- Question and answer session
This course is aimed at nurses and support staff who have limited experience of performance biometry
Qualified nurses who are new to biometry or would like extra support in underpinning theoretical knowledge around biometry measurement.
The course is also open to support staff who are wishing to undertake this skill in the future.
Current Bookable Dates
Sorry, currently there are no products/events available for this category, please take time to browse our other categories displayed on the left hand side of the screen or please try again at a later date.