To provide delegates with an update on ophthalmic pharmacology.
By the end of the course, you will cover:
- An overview of ocular pharmacology plus ask the pharmacist
- Risk and safety surrounding nurse prescribing
- Patient group directions and safe use of POM drops in hospitals
- Prescribing in A&E, glaucoma, dry eye, nurse prescribers views
- Debate surrounding prescribing issues
- Case scenarios around prescribing
- Question and answer session
Nurses who have an interest in pharmacology.This course is aimed at nurses and support staff who wish to gain a deeper knowledge surrounding the drugs used in ophthalmic practice and the legal issues surrounding nurse prescribing.
Sorry, currently there are no products/events available for this category, please take time to browse our other categories displayed on the left hand side of the screen or please try again at a later date.